Monday, September 29, 2014

OUR WORLD TUESDAY

TO PECK OR NOT TO PECK

After coming back to the unexpected humid heat of the plains at this time of the year, it's going to take some time to fall back to my routine of four months back. Back breaking cleaning and dusting sessions with the indifferent domestic help is an unpleasant reality of  modern day urban living. However my inability to manage my writing schedule irks  me considerably. Yesterday breaking free of the baggage of mundane chores, I headed for a short walk in the park close by Spotting a pair of placid pigeons  in  a thinking dilemma of 'to be or not to be', I clicked them forthwith to share the experience with you.



Friends, welcome here as always!

9 comments:

  1. This is so lovely....Beautiful click Ma'm...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice click and hope you settle back soon Uppalji.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the call of the mourning dove. We don't seem to have any at our current house, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    I feel for you with all that resettling to get done... good choice for a break though! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things will settle soon. :)
    Great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful click! Hope the difficult phase pass quickly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes cleaning is truly back-breaking and one misses one's fav occupation while doing the chores.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Modern life comes with a heavy price. Beautiful click.

    ReplyDelete